India is in dire need of artists, musicians, writers and thinkers to shape and build our next generation. Emphasis on music & art in today’s generation is vital for the development of a healthy community.
The arts are as important to society as reading, writing and arithmetic, not just as a disposable extra. Exposure to music and art has a profound impact on individuals. We need to focus on “The Creative Arts” to build the intellectual, emotional, cultural, economic and political capital of our nation.
Plato said over two millenia ago, “Let me make the songs of the nation and I care not who makes it’s laws”.
LAMP® aims to raise resources to set up the LAMP® World Cultural Centre to promote the Creative Arts across India.
Together we can LIGHT up the world!
LAMP®’s institutional objective is to raise awareness and resources to set up the LAMP® World Cultural Centre in Gurgaon, National Capital Region of Delhi, India to promote the Arts – Performing Art, Visual Art, Literary Art. LAMP® also endeavours to make resources available towards skill & talent development for the poor & under-served communities across India through its developing network of institutional partners.
LAMP®’s educational objective is to expose school students and the general audience to World Music & Art, and thereby inspire & motivate children / students to take up learning of a musical instrument, to sing and to express themselves through art. The LAMP® Music & Art Festival will include educative workshops for our students, students of select schools & under-privileged children in Gurgaon / New Delhi (NCR) and concerts in Gurgaon / New Delhi (NCR), to begin with, and spread to cities / states across the nation.
LAMP® endeavours to nurture the creative arts in young talent at the grass roots level across India. One of our aims is to develop in each member of our future generation a love and passion for singing / playing a musical instrument.
Participative Opportunities available to the communities / sectors::
LAMP® invites society / communities (Individuals, Corporates, Trusts, Foundations) to participate in this worthwhile mission to promote “The Creative Arts” across all sections of society by helping raise resources towards fulfillment of our plans & objectives, in any of the following ways:
- Participate in the Nation wide Contest “Come India Sing…” for the annual award of the “Bernadette Aloysius Trophy for Excellence in Singing”
- Volunteer at LAMP®
- Sponsorships for music & art events
- Donations for LAMP®’s various projects (benefit available under Sec 80G of Income Tax Act)
- Gifts from Foundations, Trusts, Individuals, Corporates
- Endowments from Trusts, Foundations, Corporates
- Purchase of Tickets to our events, concerts, theatres, plays, musicals
- Orders for purchase of gift articles produced by Lorraine Music Academy to help the cause of LAMP® (Greeting Cards, Desk Calendars, Wall Calendars, Reproductions of Child Art, Musical Gift Vouchers)
“If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.”
― Albert Einstein
1st Floor, Building 10, Tower-A,
DLF Cyber City Phase-2,
National Capital Region of Delhi